Wednesday, January 30, 2008

1 30 2008 Sears repair and my Dyson.. continued

The cleaner does not work as well as when I took it in. At first it had no suction at all.. then I found that they had only put some of the parts back in the proper places.. but had not snapped them in..thus no suction. It took awhile to find both parts that were not in properly.

Now it will pick up somewhat but while messing with it to find the parts that weren't snapped in properly I found there is almost no suction at the bottom of the cleaner.. the wand part does have plenty of suction... why there is very little at the bottom is anyone's guess and I am not about to take it apart myself.

Today I got a call from Sears as follow up from a letter I wrote to their corporate offices.. and they told me to take it in for service again.. so next Saturday will drag it back to Sears...

1 Comments:

At 11:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I found you post about Sears and I know your frustration. I am having a problem with their "customer service" department as well. I posted all about it over at http://bigpileof.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home