Monday, February 28, 2005

The taxes are finally done!

Thought I would never finish them. I had ONE SMALL CHANGE to make and the computer I had the software on would NOT start up!!

After messing with the computer for over an hour I decided to let it come up in safe mode and move the files to another computer. Had to reinstall the tax software and install an OLD parallel zip drive to get the files from one computer to another. After printing and saving the taxes for this year... I shut both computers down.

Wouldn't you know when I went back a little later to the first computer.. it started like it was brand new. Darn thing either doesn't like to do taxes or it is going to die any day now..LOL

2 Comments:

At 1:25 PM, Blogger Sandra said...

I don't use the computer for taxes, pencil and paper for me. I'm sure I would really screw it up if I tried on the comp.

 
At 7:37 PM, Blogger grannytoad said...

I wouldn't dare do mine with a pencil and paper.. don't trust my math any more after using tax programs so long...LOL

 

Post a Comment

<< Home